香港赛马会928282_com www.jonqp.tw 几道非谓语动词作
1. He walked in, _____A____ a book in his hand, went to a table near the window and sat down in silence.
C. to carry
D. having carried
【解析】答案选A。此题考查分词作状语的用法。首先不定式表示目的和将来可以排除；having done强调动作的完成，不符合题意，只剩下A和B，这是一个并列句，句中有三个谓语动词walked in, went to 和sat down。句中的carrying a book in his hand是现在分词，用作状语，修饰walked in，表伴随。提醒：此题易错选B。
2. _____B_____for many years, the novelist suddenly became famous.
A. having ignored
B. Having been ignored
C. to have been ignored
D. to be ignored
3. _____B_____ to the consumers, more and more advertisers are using images of pop stars in their ads. A. Appealed B. to appealed C. appealing D. to be appealed
4.—What’s the matter with you?
—____D___ the heavy suitcase, my waist was hurt unexpectedly.
A. Having carried
C. While carrying
D. While I was carrying
5. ____D____with enough instruments necessary for the experiment, these scientists are expecting to finish it ahead of time. A. To be supplied B. to supplied C. supplying D. supplied
1. Tom owns ________ larger collection of ________ books than any other student in our class. A. the; 不填B.a; 不填C. a; the D.不填; the
2. For a long time they walked without saying ________ word. Jim was the first to break ________ silence. A. the;
a B. a; the C. a; 不填 D. the; 不填
3. When he left ________ college, he got a job as ________ reporter in a newspaper office.
C. a ; the
D. the ; the
4. If you buy more than ten, they knock 20 pence off ________ .
A. a price
C. the price
5. ________ on-going division between English-speaking Canadians and French-speaking Canadians is ________ major concern of the country.
A. The; 不填
B. The; a
C. An; the
D. An; 不填
6. The Wilsons live in ________ A-shaped house near the coast. It is ________ 17th century cottage. A. the , /
B. an, the
C. /, the
D. an, a7. When you come here for your holiday next time, don’t go to ________ hotel; I can find you ________ bed in my flat.
7. When you come here for your holiday next time, don’t go to ________ hotel; I can find you ________ bed in my flat.
A. the; a
B. the; 不填
C. a; the
D. a; 不填
8. When you finish reading this book, you will have ________ better understanding of ________ life. A.a, the
B. the, a
C. /, the
D. a, /
9. It is ________ world of wonders ________ world where anything can happen.
A. a, the
B. a, a
C. the, a